Construction Site Accidents
Our Firm is Experienced in Construction Site Injury Cases
Victims of construction accidents may have life long injuries that impact their ability to continue working in construction. In addition to not being able to work in the construction field anymore, their injuries could also effect their quality of life outside of work. We understand the physical and emotional stress you are going through.
Martin, Medina, Ohio
Personal Injury Law is Our Expertise
Falls are among the biggest contributor to construction related accidents. We represent victims of all types of construction site accidents in Cleveland, Akron, and surrounding areas:
- Falls from roofing, scaffolding, or unfinished structures
- Falls into trenches or ditches
- Electrocution from exposed, uninsulated wiring
- Burns from welding equipment
- Heavy machinery injuries
- Exposure to harmful chemicals
- Damage to hearing or eye sight due to improper personal protective equipment
Safety measures are often overlooked on job sites leading to catastrophic injuries. Our construction accident attorneys hold responsible parties accountable. We fight to have our clients fully compensated for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, future rehabilitation and treatment, and emotional distress.
Call Us for a Free Consultation. Evening Appointments Available.
You need to feel confident in selecting an injury attorney who is right for you. We will talk with you and listen to your concerns. We are here to provide well informed legal advice and relieve some of the uncertainty and stress you are under. Call us today and we will answer all of your questions.
– COMPLIMENTARY ONE HOUR CONSULT
– EVENINGS, WEEKENDS & HOUSE CALLS
– IF NO RECOVERY, NO FEE OR EXPENSES