Instructions for Our Clients
1. The following instructions pertain to your personal injury case. Please follow them and submit the requested information to us so that we may best represent your interests.
2. Please keep in an envelope any insurance letters, property damage estimates, medical bills, co-pay documentation, medication prescriptions and receipts, letters from employers, and anything else related to the accident, the injuries you sustained, as well as your medical treatment.
3. Please make a list of all hospitals, doctors, treatment centers, physical therapy centers, and MRI facilities where you have been treated or examined related to your injuries, and make note of their addresses, telephone numbers and dates of treatment. Also compile a list of your medications.
4. Take your own pictures of anything relevant to your case including the scene of the accident, your injuries including scars, medical treatment devices, and the damaged vehicles if you were in a motor vehicle accident. Basically take a photo of anything at all related in any way to your accident and print them out and keep them in this envelope. If you can email them to us directly, that would actually be preferable. The email address to use is: email@example.com.
5. Keep a diary of how your injuries have affected your life, including pain and suffering, inability to function at home, inability to perform usual daily tasks including sports and hobbies, loss of sleep, loss of consortium, lost wages and other lost opportunities or damages. Please submit to us employer information if relevant so we may document any lost wages.
6. Do not post any pictures or comments on any social media sites, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc., from the date of your injury until your case is resolved. Do not actively engage in any strenuous activities, work, recreation, etc. (especially in public) from the date of your injury until your case is resolved.
6. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO CONTACT US VIA EMAIL. ALL EMAILS ARE RETURNED THE SAME DAY, USUALLY WITHIN A FEW HOURS.
Charlotte J., Youngstown, Ohio
Ruth P., Toronto, Canada